Wednesday 18 October 2017

An Introduction-

An Introduction-

Chances are, this isn’t going to last long. I watch so much football and I like to think I know enough to pass some form of intellectual comment on the games I watch. I predominately watch games in non-league, particularly my local side Ollerton Town who play in the NCEL Division one. Mainly playing teams from Yorkshire, despite being in Nottinghamshire. I also follow Nottingham Forest and may occasionally pass comment on their fortunes. The English National team are a particular favourite of mine for a moan and if you read my tweets during an England game then you’ll see just how I feel in regards to them.

What I intend on posting is my experiences of football around non-league, commenting on the quality of the tea as well, with the occasional reflections of the big boys. For example, at the time of writing the main debate in football is whether or not Mourinho is ruining football by not even trying to beat a Liverpool side, who are very poor defensively, with his Manchester United side who boast one of the best attacks in the league. But I’m not going into that right now.

Until next time though.

Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nothing Changes, Just The Names And The Faces (Part Three)

          Here we are again. A familiar situation to Forest fans who, since I've been watching Forest have been under new management...